Winter At Primark

15:35

WINTER WARMERS

Winter is here! On a recent shopping trip I was surprised to find some lovely pieces in Primark, both stylish and inexpensive. I have absolutely been loving the pastel coat trend this season and couldn't resist getting my hands on some pieces to brighten up the dullness of winter. Check out how I styled these over sized winter warmers below. 
  




              The pastel coat being the staple piece, I decided to keep the rest of my outfit simple, opting for the suture colors of white, grey and black. From bottom up, I selected some chunky suede winter boots with a cleated sole to storm through the unfortunate dull weather. Obviously with tights to keep the legs warm, I have been loving this chunky grey knitwear skirt that I purchased from Primark a while ago. Keeping it basic, the white high neck crop top is from Missguided and the fedora from Penneys! 



         By choosing a few basic and neutral pieces to wear underneath, these outfit is easily transformed by a simple switch of coat. I love the look of the over sized tartan/check coat  as the attraction of the outfit, left open to reveal a simple feminine outfit. To rock up this outfit I would suggest some black or grey high-waisted leggings/jeans which along with the hat would give this a real tomboy effect. Hope you like these pieces guys, stay tuned for more winter outfits and make-up looks, and let me know what your winter fashion fav has been this season! xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe